Paid Extras Casting in New York for HBO TV ShowShiela Antonino
The HBO historical TV series is resuming production in the New York City area and is currently casting for paid extras/ background actors that reside in the NYC / Tri-State area.
The show is set in the late 1800’s, a time that war referred to as the gilded age. The Gilded Age is described as a historical period drama and was developed by Downtown Abbey creator Julian Fellowes. The show has been in the works for quite sometime and back in 2012, Julian Fellows announced the show as a prequel to Downtown Abbey.
If interested, please check out the casting notice below.
GWCI is seeking SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray 1880’s caucasian dressmaker/atelier employees 30’s-60’s age range with hand sewing/dress fitting experience for Season 1 of THE GILDED AGE.
Tentative work date will be 3/25 on Long Island, New York. Interiors.
-There will be two required covid tests prior to the work (3/23 + 3/24) and there will be a fitting 3/4 or 3/5 with covid testing the morning prior.
-Must be ok working around smoke, have natural hair colors only (no highlights, ombre or balayage).
-Looking for women with longer hair lengths (please note current length of hair.) Must be okay wearing a corset, bustle and multiple layers as appropriate to the 1880s.
-PAID WORK! Will likely be SAG-AFTRA special ability background rate $188/8hrs.
-If you are nonunion, we may request a SAG waiver for you.
– WOMEN must have natural colors, NO balayage, NO undercuts, NO wigs, NO weaves, NO braids, NO ombre or unnatural looking highlights.
– WOMEN must be okay with working in a corset, bustle and multiple layers as appropriate to the 1880s.
– WOMEN must NOT have acrylic nails, gel polish, etc. MUST HAVE BARE NAILS!
– MEN & WOMEN must have NO VISIBLE TATTOOS. (especially on neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, & hands)
– MEN & WOMEN must have NO wool allergies.
– MEN & WOMEN must NOT have braces